When you work with us, this is what you get
We like to think that we deliver something pretty amazing for all our clients. So, what is this down to?
Over the last 5 years, we have developed our fine-tuned process for developing and launching successful WordPress websites and this is something that is still evolving as we find new and improved ways of working. We very much embrace the mindset of CANI, constant and never-ending improvement.
If you have wondered about our process and what you get when you partner with WP Agency, here is what you get.
- Outstanding project proposals which detail everything you need to know about us and your project
- Full technical specifications of how we will build your website
- Accurate project timescales and regular updates on progress
- Access to secure area which contains all relevant documentation for your project
- Access to our project management hub on Asana so you can keep track of your project status
- Expert WordPress development to the WordPress VIP coding standards
- Complete white label service so your client will never know you use an external service. Want us to come in on a meeting with your client, we can do this.
- Accessibility checking so your site meets the required accessibility standards
- Access to fully licensed premium plugins such as WPML, Soliloquy, Envira Gallery and MemberPress
- Great communication – we are here when you need us via phone, email, Slack and Skype
- Flexible and agile way of working – if you want a change to the agreed build then we can accommodate this
- We can work using waterfall or agile methodologies in a way that works best with your team
- Development & staging areas on our WPEngine servers
- Daily backups of development & staging areas
- Access to all of your site files on a private Github repository
- Bug tracking using Bugherd so you can easily log and track bugs that come up or if a change is required
- A comprehensive testing and checking process that consists of over 60 checks to ensure your site is ready to go live. We make sure the site looks and works exactly how you want it to.
- A full go live process that means we take control of making the site live including getting it set up on servers of your choice
So there you have the WP Agency ‘process’ for a successful WordPress site launch and its what you get when you partner with WP Agency.
Give us a call when your next project comes in that you need a hand with. See for yourself the power of the process.
Tomorrow, I will be explaining in more detail what is in it for you.